DENVER – July 30, 2018 – Welltok Inc., the leading enterprise Software as a Service company for consumer health today announced a partnership with Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) to enhance its health and wellbeing offerings for members. NHP is now offering Welltok’s award-winning CaféWell platform as an added benefit to Massachusetts families covered by NHP. CaféWell gets members of all ages and demographics actively involved in their health by connecting them with personalized health and wellbeing programs in an easy and engaging way.
“Our collaboration with Welltok reinforces NHP’s commitment to outstanding customer experiences and will help us continue to deliver on that promise by connecting members with tools and resources to support their health and wellness goals,” said Tony Dodek, MD, NHP’s Chief Medical Officer. “This partnership will also improve our ability to provide our members with personalized wellness recommendations on their preferred communications channels, like text and mobile.”
At an enterprise level, Welltok is delivering state-of-the-art communication capabilities and an interactive wellbeing platform for NHP and its members. NHP can now reach members through the communication channel(s) of choice, including email, text, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) calls and standard mail, increasing engagement and education. Additionally, the CaféWell platform provides a unique, personalized experience for each and every member with:
- Digital programs that help members meet health and wellbeing goals on topics like nutrition, stress reduction, and health care options
- Physical activity programs that connect to personal tracking devices
- Interactive digital education sessions about popular topics like physical activity and nutrition
- Healthy Living blogs and communities to help connect members with health experts or peers who have similar health and wellbeing goals
- Information and tools to help members make smart choices about topics like lower back pain, cholesterol management, lifestyle checkups, and having a healthy pregnancy
“We are proud to be working with NHP to support the health and wellbeing of its employer clients and all NHP members at a personal level by meeting members where they are and serving up high-relevant and valuable resources,” said Rob Scavo, president and COO of Welltok.
In the coming months, NHP and Welltok will also be conducting a new bilingual health risk assessment program to identify additional member needs and continue to expand support with a robust set of resources seamlessly integrated into the CaféWell platform.
Erica Sniad Morgenstern